FULDA – St. Boniface Catholic Parish in Fulda will celebrate the 150th anniversary of its historic church building with a two-day festival in June.
The Fulda church was established in 1847 by the Rev. Joseph Kundek. The original church was a log building, but in 1860 construction began on the current church.
The church features a 7-foot-thick stone foundation and a limestone slab above the door with the words “St. Boniface Kirche, 1865.”