- Special Sections
- Public Notices
PERRY COUNTY - The Cannelton Class of 1949 will celebrate their 65th reunion Saturday, June 14 at noon at the Patio Steakhouse on Highway 66 in Cannelton. Members of the class of 1948 and 1950 are invited to join this reunion. For more information, call 547-7688. Other classes with reunions planned are:
- The Oil Township High School Classes of 1945-1947 will hold a class reunion at noon Saturday, July 26, at Bill and Dave's Smokin' Pit in Tell City.
- Tell City Class of 1964 will hold its 50th reunion Friday, August 8 at the Hoosier Heights Country Club in Tell City. Guests may arrive beginning at 6 p.m. and dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m.
Cost is $20 per person. Those wishing to attend are asked to RSVP by July 18.
For more information or to RSVP, call Judy Gayer Talbott at (812) 836-2000 or Goldie Hollinden at (812) 719-3012 or send mail to Judy at 8430 E. State Road 66, Rome, IN 47574.
- Perry Central Class of 1989 will hold its 25th reunion Saturday, June 21 at the Leopold Gym. Doors will open at 6 p.m. and dinner will be served at 7 p.m.
Cost is $15 per person or $25 per couple. Checks should be made payable to Perry Central Class of 1989 and mailed to Beth Hauser Barlow, 3675 Aloe Road, Tell City, IN 47586, by June 11 if possible.
Visit Facebook page "Perry Central Class of 1989" for more updates.
- Perry Central Class of 1994 will hold their 20-year reunion Saturday, August 2 from 6 to 11 p.m. at the French Lick Hotel. Reserve a space for dinner and entertainment, cost is $45 per person.
Checks should be made payable to PC Class of 1994 and mailed to Crystal Frost, 2 Binnacle Lane, Foster City, CA, 94404.
Contact Crystal (James) Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 242-1992 with any questions.
- Perry Central Class of 1999 will hold its 15-year reunion Saturday, June 21, from 6 to 11 p.m. at the Horseman's Club. Cost is $15 for single or $25 for a couple. Guests are asked to take a covered dish.
Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs will be provided. Attendees are asked to RSVP to Brandon Ubelhor at (812) 608-2366.