Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 10:19 am (Updated: January 17, 10:24 am)
Our state is considering becoming a right-to-work state, making it the first one since Oklahoma in 2001 to end coerced unionism.
There are currently 22 right-to-work states. Most of the remaining states require workers at a place of employment to join a union and pay their dues if 51 percent of the workers at that place of employment vote to have a union. The other possible 49 percent of workers who don’t want a union must still pay hefty union dues each month to bosses who spend much of that money supporting leftist political agendas like Barack Obama’s.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Perry County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Perry County News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
Perry County News | email@example.com | 812-547-3424 P.O. Box 309, 537 Main Street, Tell City, IN 47586 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday