- Special Sections
- Public Notices
By VINCE LUECKE
TELL CITY – A Saturday fire left a Tell City family working to pick up the pieces. The fire at Sam and Tara Throgmorton’s home at 1419 Fulton St. broke out Saturday afternoon and was likely caused by an extension cord running to a window air-conditioning unit, Tell City Fire Chief Greg Linne said.
The family was not at home at the time and no one was injured. However, much of the home was heavily damaged.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Perry County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.