- Special Sections
- Public Notices
GATCHEL - An afternoon fire Wednesday destroyed a small storage building and caused some damage to the Denny Hubert home at 14066 Aspen Road.
Anderson Township Fire Chief John Taylor said a heat lamp being used to keep young chickens warm triggered the fire, which destroyed the small structure and then spread to plywood and a few trusses at the far end of the house.
A passerby noticed the smoke and flames and called for firemen. Anderson Township and Central Perry firefighters were at the scene for about an hour.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Perry County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Perry County News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.